Friday, June 7, 2013

Payday

I bought a laptop today! It's older and used, but it's mine. Generally when I make big ticket purchases like this I end up over analyzing and regretting it for days. Hopefully that won't happen this time because I got it at an extremely good price and after going a year without a computer I'd say I've earned this small indulgence.

Having a computer and internet at home makes things so much easier. I'll be able to stay on top of one of my volunteer jobs better (when I go back at the end of the summer), blogging will be much easier, and I honestly think I will see a change in my weight loss. The tools I currently use on my phone are all available on the computer and are much easier to use that way!

Over the next few days I hope to go back and revise some of my older posts with bigger pictures. I've been toying with changing the name of the blog. My Mom said it doesn't make much sense and while the meaning is perfectly clear to me, I know it might seem strange to others. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I'll answer your question if you first answer mine: what does the name of your blog mean? Heh the fact that I have to ask probably means that your mom is right :-P

    Do you have another name in mind, or are you just getting tired of this one?

    If you have another name in mind, then I'll respond with the same way I approach any decision I'm having trouble making...make a pros/cons list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a play on words. Sol represents the sun, as well as a greek god. Transposed means to change, to swap... so Basically it's a way of saying I'm changing my life (nickname is sunshine/shiny)...

      I have no idea for another name. I wish I did.

      Delete