Friday, May 17, 2013

Short and Sweet

I dithered about going for my run yesterday. For a while I sat on my bed, all dressed to go out... trying to talk myself out of going. Last weeks funk still has its claws in me. Eventually I stopped listing of excuses and just went.

I am so glad I did! I knocked 8 seconds off my mile and 32 seconds off my 5k. It seems like such a small number but it felt great!
Nike + Stats
The run itself was on the painful side, I actually walked a large part of it... But I did it! This only my second time doing a full 3.1 miles.
We switched glasses, what do you think?
Work last night was busy but I still found time to have a little bit of fun with a coworker. A. has been super supportive of my efforts to get healthy and I really appreciate her friendship.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment