Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Juice Recipe

I've mentioned before that I love to juice, but let me tell you again! My juicer never gets put away, despite my very limited amount of counter space.
 
After my run yesterday I put together this delicious juice. It's sweet, spicy, refreshing, and tangy.
  •  2 cucumbers (peeled if not organic)
  • 2 small green apples
  • 1 seeded jalapeƱo
  • 1 lime (peeled if not organic)
 
Run it through your juicer (make sure and do part of one the cucumbers last to get everything out), pour it in to a glass, and enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh jalapeno! That sounds very interesting I would totally give it a try. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like it if you try it! I looooove throwing jalapenos in my juice. In fact, when I get home from the library I may have to make myself something spicy.

      Delete