Sunday, September 30, 2012

Simple things...

Cranberry beans are soaking for tomorrows dinner.

The bed is stripped so I can wash sheets, and put on an electric mattress pad.

A few new songs are playing on my phone.

The RV smells like my version of fall... Eucalyptus and mint wax replaced my guava berry wax in the melter.

A basketful of squash is nestled behind my coffee pot.

Tomorrow I'm picking more apples, and buying organic fresh roasted coffee and local dried cranberries.

The kitties are both on antibiotics, so my cabinet is overflowing with soft food.

The first season of Fringe is on my shelf.

The air has turned crisp and fog covers the road most of the morning.

Just a few more dishes to go and they are all clean.

The fridge is full, so is the freezer and my cabinets.

Gummy probiotics are actually yummy... Maybe I'll switch my other vitamins to gummies too.

Bed calls, Sunday School starts a 9:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment